Sunday, May 03, 2009

3 weeks to go

So it's been a while! Let me catch you up:

Had our baby shower for friends, family, and church. Huge shower!! Lots of people!! Tons of fun!!


This child got more clothes than she'll ever have a chance to wear!!



Alyssa's first bikini!!


Also started having some heart problems. Nothing serious, but my doctor sent me to a cardiologist just to be safe. I'm now wearing a heart monitor and have to get some blood work done. I go back in 2 weeks to see if they figured out what's going on or not.

Had a baby shower at work last Thursday. More people! More fun! (pictures later)

Now I'm down to 3 weeks!! We're so excited and can NOT wait... that and the fact that I feel like I'm walking around with a watermelon in my belly!! And this child is a MOVER!! For the past week she has moved ALL DAY LONG!! Man, I don't know if I'm gonna make it another 3 weeks.....

No comments: